The 2018 Drammy Awards ceremony is just around the corner!
On Monday, June 25th at Portland Center Stage at The Armory, we will be celebrating all of Portland theatre, and having a lot of fun doing it!
Here’s some important information:
- The ceremony starts at 7pm, but the PCS lobby and bar will be open at 6. Have they created a signature Drammy cocktail for the evening? You bet they have!
- Our wonderful MC, Claire Willett, will be running a game of “Drammy Bingo” during the ceremony! From your seat in the audience, you will be able to play along and have the chance at winning fabulous prizes. How fabulous, you ask? They are donated by the completely fabulous people at Artslandia, which is really enough said, and the top prizes are valued at $400!
- The party won’t stop when the ceremony is over! The lovely people at PATA are keeping the PCS bar open until 11pm, and not only keeping it open, but supplying post-ceremony snacks free of charge!
- General admission to the ceremony is free, but there is still time to reserve seats if you have a larger group to make sure you all sit together. Click here to download the order form.
- If you haven’t already, click here to check out this year’s finalists!
- Last, but not least, this is the Drammy Awards’ Ruby Anniversary! Join us in celebrating our 40th by including some ruby red in your ensemble for the night!
We look forward to seeing you for a magical night on Monday, June 25th at Portland Center Stage at The Armory!