We are all so very excited for this year’s Drammy Ceremony coming up on Monday, June 27th at the Portland’5 Newmark Theatre. The house opens at 6:30pm, the bar opens well before that, and the ceremony begins at 7pm.
If you are a finalist, read on for some important instructions.
- Please CHECK IN between 6:15-6:45pm on Monday.
- Look for the table opposite the elevators on the orchestra level, with Drammy members Brenda and Anna there to greet you.
- You will receive your finalist certificate along with instructions for the evening.
- If you are unable to attend the ceremony, please appoint a proxy to pick up your certificate (and possibly your award!), and have that proxy check in.
- Theatre companies who are among the finalists, please appoint someone to pick up certificates/receive awards.
- If at all possible, please email us the name of your proxy prior to Monday.
- Finally, plan to be close by when your category is announced. If you are sitting in the first balcony, please come down to the orchestra level slightly before your category is announced. Waiting for folks to make it down from the balcony to claim their prizes isn’t the best scenario—so make plans to be close when your time comes.
Thank you—and we’ll see you on Monday night!