Doors open at 6 pm; ceremony begins at 7 pm PROMPTLY.
Isaac Lamb is the MC; we are expecting a GREAT SHOW.
And here are a few more relevant reminders, and a couple of PLEAS:
1. Artslandia will have a red carpet, step-and-repeat area outside, on the sidewalk, so you can get your photos taken on the way in (and I think other folk will be joining them).
2. ALL FINALISTS, please check in at the Drammy desk, which will be in the main entry (where you line up for drinks, or pizza, etc). If you are a finalist and can’t make it to the ceremony please appoint a proxy ahead of time, and have your proxies check in (and say whom they represent!). Thank you. We do want all winners to be there, or at least be represented. It’s more fun that way!
3. And speaking of Artslandia, WINNERS are reminded to go up to the Artslandia Gallery after receiving their awards, to have their photos taken! Yay!
AND A COUPLE OF (VERY IMPORTANT) PLEAS!!
1. We know you like to arrive early and save seats, but PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE! We would humbly request that you save a seat for yourself and your Drammy date…we will even accept you might have TWO Drammy dates…but PLEASE DON’T RESERVE WHOLE BLOCKS OF SEATS. It is unfair! Thank you!
And in similar vein…
2. Companies! (And some individuals!) Increasingly over the years, you have taken to papering seats with flyers. We do understand; it’s good to get the word out! Trouble is, it makes the chairs LOOK like they are taken. So, please, INSTEAD OF PAPERING SEATS WITH FLYERS, WE INVITE YOU TO LEAVE NEAT PILES OF FLYERS ON THE DRAMMY CHECK IN DESK, while room is available! Okay? And we will encourage people to take them, if we can. We promise! But no papering chairs, we beg!
Thank you for your cooperation!
See you Monday evening at the Crystal! We can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!